Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Galveston I Go . . .

Update on a post a few back - I have decided to go on our Mission Trip. I calculated my hours needed and figured out I could go on the trip and still finish my internship before our cruise, which has been my goal all along, so YAY! I feel really good about the decision, and am really looking forward to going. It is Josh's first mission trip with SOBC (he's our new youth minister) and I want to really support him and be helpful. Plus it's Jana Lee's last trip and we have had so much fun in past years that I am so happy I will not miss her last trip. I'm gonna see if I can be in her room. So again I say, YAY!

Jay and I just came in from swimming in our pool! The water was so nice and warm, and we just floated around and laughed and relaxed. We got a little "noodle sling" that's supposed to make a chair, and when Jay sat in it, the water came up to his chin or almost over. It was so funny I was laughing till my stomach hurt! I realize this has nothing to do with mission trip, but I just thought of it and wanted to write about it. We sure enjoy having a pool. What a blessing to get to have one!

So, Galveston week after next, then Cozumel on July 25! Yeah, it's all good . . .

2 comments:

hampton said...

it's time for an update,ma'am!

Julie Kibler said...

I'll second that!