Friday, February 08, 2008

Identity Crisis

So, my friend Julie had these little personality tests on her blog, and I decided to follow her advice and take them. I am one of those people who has a lot of trouble with personality tests, because either (a) I don't really know who I am, or (b) who I am is subject to change depending on my mood. I say this because there are almost ALWAYS at least two, if not more, answers that I feel equally apply. Sometimes I go with my first instinct, but usually as I read down the list, I go "yeah,that one;" "okay, no, THAT one;" and so on. Sooooo, I took these two tests a couple of times each, with the various answers I liked. The first time on the superhero one I came up with the same as Julie, and we are very different, so I tried again and came up with this answer. I have NO IDEA which one really reflects me, but I like this one, so I'm going with it. I think it is more me than the other one. As far as the puppy one, well, frankly, I didn't care for the first two puppies, and basically by choosing the various answers that all were right for me, I came up with three different breeds. Maybe I have a multiple personality? (BTW, the other dogs were Boston Terrier, and chihuahua [whaaaa?]) You be the judge. . .

Your Superpower Should Be Manipulating Electricity

You're highly reactive, energetic, and super charged.
If the occasion calls for it, you can go from 0 to 60 in a split second.
But you don't harness your energy unless you truly need to.
And because of this, people are often surprised by what you are capable of.

Why you would be a good superhero: You have the stamina to fight enemies for days

Your biggest problem as a superhero: As with your normal life, people would continue to underestimate you



You Are a Beagle Puppy

Cheerful, energetic, and happy go lucky.
And you're sense of smell is absolutely amazing!

3 comments:

Julie Kibler said...

Those look about right. :-D

Julie Kibler said...

Just reminding you--it's been five days! :-D

Julie Kibler said...

Ok, dude, it's been a week now. Just doing what you asked me to!