So, I've been taggedby my friend Julie on this blog meme. I love these sorts of things, and I'm that annoying friend who emails you every single one I get. So, if I tag you, you MUST do this on your blog. Within 72 hours. Or bad things will befall you. Oh, sorry, that's those annoying chain emails I get from my dear cousin.
Anyway, here's the thing (hehe). Link to your tagger (me) and post these 3 rules on your blog.
1. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names and links to their blogs. (hope I can think of 7 . . .)
3. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my facts, all about MEEEEEEEEE:
1. I have three children, by three different fathers (all former/current spouses), each 10 years apart. Oh yes, there are stories there. Many stories. But they are awesome kids. And hubby number three is a keeper - been married 21 years.
2. I went to 1 preschool, 6 elementary schools, 1 junior high and 1 high school, and lived in at least 9 places before I left home (3 in California, 1 place in Texas 3 times and then once more as an adult), and 24 places since the age of 16 (when I got married the first time after getting pregnant). Wow, I've never counted all that up before. Longest time ever living in one home - 12 years (home before the one I'm in now).
3. I only made one C in my school career - in typing. Ironic, eh?
4. I've only had two hangovers in my life (both in the 70s, by the way). One from tequila, not so bad. Last one from beer (which I hate), way too much beer, at a toga party (I'm not kidding). Felt so horrible the next day, I've never been drunk again.
5. I could eat pasta for dinner every single day, in one form or another, and be happy. Even without any meat.
6. The shortest job I ever held was at the front desk of a dentist's office. He was really weird, and his dental assistant was a total nutjob, and they were having an affair. And he had a colostomy. And she was pretty, and he was not. I lasted 3 months and had to get out. Longest job was about 15 years at a law firm, through various joinings and breaking apart of partnerships.
7. I have very little college (just a few classes), but I think I'm as smart and well-read as most people I meet with much more education. Not bragging, just proud of myself for educating myself by reading and learning constantly.
I tag . . . Lindsay H., Sharona, Caitlynn, Teri, Christine, Joshilyn (well, she's not a PERSONAL friend, but I read her blog daily, so I will tag her and she can ignore me and I won't be offended, I promise), and . . . yeah, I'm out of people, unless Julie wants to do another. I have lots more friends, really, but none that have blogs. Kinda sad, eh? I need to get my friends to blog more.