Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Opposites Attract . . .

Isn't it funny how two people as different as Jay and me can have such a great relationship and have so much fun together? If you want to see examples of how different we are, read some of his blogs and then read some of mine. Yeah, we're different. I spill out all my random thoughts, and write about stuff that happens and how I feel about it. He write intellectual discourses. But he really is very funny and we laugh a lot - it just doesn't come through on his serious blogging style. Just strikes me funny. Sometimes you can tell a lot about a person through their blogs, especially if they are very candid like in a diary. But his blogs are for a particular purpose, so they only show one facet of his personality. But he would never just dump it all out like I do. Just one of the ways we are very different. Of course, sometimes I dump it out way too much . . . but he loves me anyhow! Go figure . . .

1 comment:

hampton said...

haha pretty much anything "noteworthy" that happens ends right up on my blog, but if that interests you, you are welcome to it! I actually live on the corner of east 86th and madison. madison is right in between 5th and park. now how new york is that? :) they have been talking about putting the apartment up for sale and buying/building in a small NJ community. before i would have done anything to be near all my jersey folk, but now that i've had a taste of the city life, i totally don't want to give it up. helen (previous nanny) told me though that two other apts in our building have been for sale for quite some time, and one has a balcony, so she thinks it will be at least a year before anything happens. i sure hope so! she also told me that winona ryder looked at buying one of them. how cool, huh? you'd just have to be sure to keep a close eye on your belongings if she's nearby though!